Friday, November 24, 2006

Okay, Yeah... I'm Gloating...

Courtesy of the Dark Wraith, who blogrolled me (doesn't that sound obscene?) at both his blog and Big Brass Blog, Anntichrist S. Coulter, Badtux, and Firestarter5, I've had 100 visitors in five days. This is for the same blog that went from February 4, 2005 all the way to October 6, 2006, to hit 1000 visitors.

At this rate, I should Kos' traffic in... oh,... 500 years.

Some of the highlights from Sitemeter:
  • Visits from Germany, Ukraine, Yugoslavia, Singapore, Australia
  • Lots of hits a while back from various Red Cross chapters
  • Someone from the Library of Congress spent some time visiting
  • Several visits from different military units (bless you folks!)

Anyway, thanks for stopping by. Hope you like what you see, and I hope you come back.

And please feel free to comment. But keep it semi-clean, okay?

2 comments:

  1. Happy to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's about how many hits I'd get if I didn't publish NY Times articles.

    I'll blogroll you soon. How's about returning the favor?

    ReplyDelete