Sunday, November 19, 2006

MN Fundie Wingnuts and Hindu Winners

CorrenteWire's Chicago Dyke has a post up, excerpting a letter from the fundie wingnut loser in Minnesota's 50th (State) Senate race. The winner is a Hindu.

As is typical, the fundie wingnut has to inject his obligatory mouth-breathin', Bible-thumpin', hooker-humpin', sister-marryin', rifle-rack-in-the-pickmup neocon wingnut idjit "come to Jesus" moments. CD points out: [emphasis added]

Honestly, it scares me to think of how many of these types are still in government and making policy. I understand what it is to have strong faith, but when you reach the point that you can’t even say “good luck!” without injecting Baby Jeebus into the mix…

We really, really need to do something about the fundie infestation in this country. I’m starting to wonder if we will ever ahem, ‘save’ a goodly portion of the population. Taxing churches seems like a good start to me.

Yeah, what CD sez. I love the phrase "fundie infestation". I hope she doesn't mind if I adopt it. (And as Skippy would say, "Yes! Chicago Dyke coined the phrase"... "y!cdctp")

Go read the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment