Friday, October 12, 2007

Two Ya REALLY Oughta Read

I don't remember quite how I found this blog, but you really ought to check it out. It's called "other people's emergencies: random thoughts of an urban paramedic"[sic]. Written by a paramedic in Boston, it's real insider's look at the wonderful world of Emergency Medical Services.

I blogrolled TS last week, but I should have done a post about him(?) as well.

For the people like Blue Girl, and the others who have experience in emergency services, it'll be a look at how another agency does things. For those whose knowledge is limited to "Emergency!", "ER", and the like, it'll be an eye-opener.

Also, Kiko at (not surprisingly) Kiko's Place has some wonderful pet and wildlife pictures. I still have to dig through her archives, but from what I've seen so far, she's as much of a cat fancier as the lovely yet talented Mrs 618. I'll be blogrolling Kiko as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment