Friday, February 04, 2005

Friday Pet Blogging

It's my understanding that somewhere -- buried in the minutia of blogging regulations (33 USC 928, et seq) -- there is a requirement that every blog must participate in "Friday Pet Blogging". Unfortunately, having set this up on a Friday, and being without benefit of a digital camera, I will have to throw myself on the mercy of the court. Or maybe I'll borrow the camera from the office tomorrow.

Instead, a pet update.

Emily (the Lab) is still chewing on pig's ears, shoes, toes under blankets, and me. She also enjoys sitting across the top of the armchair... a trick she learned from the cat.

Jenna the cat (as opposed to Jenna and NotJenna) has developed a new game with the dog. For lack of a better term, we call it "Lick and Slap". Emily licks Jenna, Jenna slaps Emily, Emily licks Jenna, and so on... for 20 minutes at a stretch. There is no blood drawn because Jenna was declawed (a procedure I don't agree with).

Oh, and Linda and I try to share a queen-size bed with both of them. Jenna and Emily are totally comfortable, Linda has about 12" on one edge, and I have 3" on the other edge. Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment