Saturday, February 05, 2005

Comparing Myself to the "Big Boys"

Okay, I'll admit right up front that I borrow a lot of information from various sources (especially Joshua Marshall's Talking Points Memo, Kevin Drum's Political Animal in Washington Monthly, Markos and his crew at Daily Kos, and Atrios at Eschaton). I try to credit sources whenever I can, and if I can't find a reputable source, I say so. I don't have the resources -- or the readership -- that they have. But I believe I share their passion for getting the facts out there, and doing what they can to keep the current campaignistration from making matters worse than they already are (which is plenty bad enough). Being new to the fine art of blogging -- although I've driven friends crazy with a barrage of e-mailed rants and raves over the years -- I will probably make mistakes: I'll forget to credit somebody, I'll forget to create a link, or whatever. I will probably even misinterpret what someone else says. If you spot anything like that, please bring it to my attention, so I can try to make it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment