- Rep Jim Kolbe (R [of course] - AZ) is under Federal investigation for "inappropriate behavior" while on a camping trip with several underage Congressional pages.
- Rep Mark Foley (R [of course] - FL) resigned after "inappropriate" emails to underage Congressional pages.
- Rep. Bob Ney (R [of course] - OH) entered a plea of guilty to assorted corruption charges.
- Lobbyist Jack Abramoff (R [of course] - K Street) entered guilty pleas to a whole range of corruption charges
- White House aid Susan Ralston (R [of course] - Karl Rove's butt) quit after it was proved she had had extensive contacts with Jack Abramoff
- Governor John Rowland (R [of course] - CT) resigned after admitting to numerous counts of bribery and corruption
- Governor Bob Taft (R [of course] - OH) resigned after being convicted of corruption charges
- Gropernator Arnold Schwarznegger (R [of course] - CA) has admitted to several instances of "inappropriate behavior" with various women during the course of his professional body-building and film careers
On the other hand, both Michael Moore and Teddy Kennedy are fat.
To your average mouth-breathin', Bible-thumpin', hooker-humpin', sister-marryin', rifle-rack-in-the-pickmup neocon wingnut idiot, the second argument is much more persuasive.
What gall they have to call themselves the "family values, morally superior" party.