Saturday, May 22, 2010

Addition to the Blogroll

I was looking at my Sitemeter stats, and noticed someone had come to my blog from Pride Press, a gay-rights blog. I discovered that they (it's a group blog) have me blogrolled on their site, so I'm adding them here. I have not had a chance to read a lot at Pride Press, but from what I have read, it appears to be a very well-written, thoughtful site.

As you folks know, I'm straight, but both the lovely yet talented Mrs 618 and I have lots of gay friends (oh, sh!t, I'm starting to sound like a rethuglican, aren't I?). If you have someone who makes you happy, who completes and fills your life, all the more power to you. I don't care if your partner is the same gender, the opposite gender, transgender, or purple with green polkadots. If you're happy, that's all that matters.

I don't know when Pride Press added me to their blogroll, but thank you, folks, and I'm sorry for the delay in adding you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment