Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Back in FB Jail. Again.

I read a post on a trumper's page that utilized a demeaning term for gays. I reported the post to Facebook, and received a reply that the post did not violate their community standards. I copied and pasted a section of the post to my page, and -- bingo -- thirty days for posting hate speech.

And the link to appeal the decision doesn't work, because "you've been blocked from using Facebook."

Obviously, Facebook's definition of "hate speech" is anything negative or derogaroty about trump, Talibangelicals, white supremacists, or other far-right loons.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. Now that Zuckerberg is a billionaire, and got that way because of all the fake Russian ads, it's not surprising that he would side with billionaires against the little people. Bit it IS surprising, at least to me, that a guy named Zuckerberg would be so solicitous of Nazis and dere pweshus widdle fee-fees.
__________

I am becoming more and more afraid that trump will use his trumpDay parade on Thursday to announce a few "minor" changes: like he's dissolving Congress, declaring himself "president for life," outlawing the Democratic Party, and announcing the round-up -- "Red Dawn" style -- of "subversive, anti-American types."

And we cannot count on the military or law enforcement to dislodge him: both groups have been thoroughly infiltrated over the past 30+ years by far-right extremists. Don't belivieve me? Ask the FBI and the department of Justice: https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdva/pr/opinion-grave-threats-white-supremacy-and-far-right-extremism.


No comments:

Post a Comment