Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Day Late and A Dollar Short


Talk about being out of it... Yesterday marked my ninth anniversary as a blogger.

Still not the Great Orange Satan or Mr. Heh, Indeed, but I'm still having fun, folks are still stopping by and commenting, and we're all still fighting the good fight.

To the folks like Badtux, Jurassic Pork, Mustang Bobby, the Dark Wraith, skippy, Firestarter 5 -- the ones who gave me encouragement early on -- thank you for your support.

To the folks who left comments -- even those critical of my posts, as long as they were thought out -- I appreciate the feedback.

To the emergency services bloggers I've linked to more recently, thank you as well.

If it weren't for you folks, this blog would have perished years ago, as so many others did.

No comments:

Post a Comment